Hi

I need a screen and full body protector for my phone and while I have heard great things about iShieldz over InvisibleShield (Orange Peels), I was wondering if anyone has any experience with ExtremeGuard which seems to be much cheaper??

Has anyone experienced with their products??

ExtremeGuard
    BlackBerry Bold 9900 Screen Protectors | BlackBerry Bold 9900 Full Body Protectors | XtremeGuard | BlackBerry Bold 9900 Skins | BlackBerry Bold 9900 Accessories | BlackBerry Bold 9900 Cases | BB Bold 9900 Screen Covers | BB Bold 9900 Full Body Covers

Thanks guys!
    09-28-11 05:57 PM
    I had the Zagg invisible shield put on my 9900 today. I love it, it protects the entire phone. The other good thing us that if you don't want a case it still gives a good grip on the phone.
    And as an added touch, gives the bold more of a shine. Ive seen on other threads ppl asking about the screen scratching but i recommend this protector just in case.
    hope this helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-11 11:44 PM
    BB7Glam As I mentioned in my post the Zagg InvisibleShield is known to give phones "Orange Peels"
    09-29-11 06:04 PM
    Sorry, didn't see that. I've never heard that term before I must say, what does it mean in regards to the phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-11 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD