Bold 9900 screen fried while on the charger, in my hands
I installed a new os, didn't help. My keypad lights are working, Led notifications are all working fine. It bridges to my playbook and I can even call 911 by pressing send, oops. Oh and receive a call, that was cops calling me back. So sounds like everything is working fine except screen. I was using a Samsung charger, but that shouldn't matter.
If somebody can tell me what's wrong with the screen ill take it apart to fix. Or else I'll keep it under warranty and get it replaced. This sucks. BB10 is far away. Telus gives pearls as loner phones so I have to buy something. Nexus 4 maybe, if I can find one
- By rixbb in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 12Last Post: 03-04-2013, 08:01 AM
- By davidrobo91 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 4Last Post: 11-16-2012, 12:30 AM
- By Wees in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2012, 03:49 AM
- By Dx3me in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 24Last Post: 08-27-2011, 10:38 PM
- By smarkow in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 9Last Post: 12-15-2008, 03:40 PM