The next step toward the advancement of electronic technology should be waterproof devices.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln0daAowdJI[/YT]
    reeneebob likes this.
    03-05-12 08:42 PM
    That's the dumbest thing I've read in a while ...
    Okay, okay. He went out back because of the antistatic mat and not for the damp q-tip.

/kneeling down at the alter of apple
    03-05-12 08:51 PM
    Okay, okay. He went out back because of the antistatic mat and not for the damp q-tip.

/kneeling down at the alter of apple
    Be careful, your agenda is showing. I wouldn't want facts or accurate information to get in your way of defamation of a company because you don't like their phones. There's a big BIG difference between disliking a company and accusing their employees of deliberately damaging their customers phones - which is what you did in your blind mission to abuse Apple as much as you can.

This crap is why CB is starting to get a bad name in the other mobile nations forums, FYI.

EDIT

Oh, and the 'alter' of Apple. Is that some multiple personality of Apple? Perhaps you should step away from the computer and check in with remedial English.
    Last edited by reeneebob; 03-05-12 at 09:14 PM.
    03-05-12 09:09 PM
    The next step toward the advancement of electronic technology should be waterproof devices.

Absolutely - at least until someone accuses an Apple store employee of developing a solvent to remove the coating to deliberately destroy their customers property.
    03-05-12 09:12 PM

Oh, and the 'alter' of Apple. Is that some multiple personality of Apple? Perhaps you should step away from the computer and check in with remedial English.
    Stupid apple virtual keyboard. Thought I'd give it a try, but I'm returning this iPhone garbage first thing tomorrow. Hopefully they don't try to say it has water damage.
    03-05-12 09:24 PM
    You really are a piece of work.
    03-05-12 09:33 PM
    Take better care of your stuff dude. You probably say "I shouldn't have to" a lot don't you?

BlackBerry 9900
    03-05-12 09:33 PM
    Wow. Im apple disliker #1, but that accusation was a bit far.

To be fair though, the first thing we're told about trouble shooting is,"dont take it out of the customers sight" for this exact reason. Again to be fair, the rep could have shone the led keychain down the headphone port FIRST. That didnt involve opening the phone so no anti-static precautions were necessary.
    03-05-12 10:45 PM
    Lol, did anybody actually watch the video I posted earlier? Apple are no angels, they were only looking at the external strips and they were voiding warranties without looking at the ones on the inside, quite a big scandal at the time.
    03-06-12 12:50 AM
    Thats standard practice
    03-06-12 01:33 AM
    Well i guess for a sealed phone with "external" ldis it isnt...

On any phone with an ldi in the batt compartment we check the 1 ldi and thats it
    03-06-12 01:35 AM
    It might be "standard practice" but if you void a warranty without looking at the internal sensors then you're breaking the consumer rights laws, and no phone is "sealed" by the way.
    03-06-12 03:58 AM
    It might be "standard practice" but if you void a warranty without looking at the internal sensors then you're breaking the consumer rights laws, and no phone is "sealed" by the way.
    by sealed i mean not easily opened by a consumer

and by easily i mean without having small tools with you at all times.

at&t, verizon, sprint, us cellular and just about every other phone company that ever existed must be in deep then
    03-06-12 09:23 AM
    by sealed i mean not easily opened by a consumer

and by easily i mean without having small tools with you at all times.

at&t, verizon, sprint, us cellular and just about every other phone company that ever existed must be in deep then
    Yes, every carrier or phone company is guilty of this, apple more so because they have their own shops, rim relies on the carriers to act as customer support.

Refusing warranty for water damage without properly checking the inside sensors is criminal in my view, imagine if car companies would behave the same.
    03-06-12 09:49 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD