- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Bold 9900 not rebooting!!!
So I decided to download the latest system software for my BB and it froze whilst on the 'patching OS' part. I pulled the battery so many times to try and cancel it but it would open back up to the same screen completely frozen, i was unable to use any of the buttons, my phone was completely useless. So I downloaded the latest software on my mac to connect and repair my BB via the laptop but now every time the BB logo comes up with the load bar it gets stuck between the scroll pad and the back button, i've pulled the battery, held the back key and i couldn't find 'apploader'. The load screen has done this at least 20 times now, and it's coming up with 'error 507, reload software, for further information please visit blackberry.com/507'. I've been on this site and tried everything. I don't know what to do and I rely on my phone so much. If anyone can help me then it would be much appreciated.
- 12-27-12, 11:55 PM #2
- By TelusBB in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 26Last Post: 09-04-12, 10:00 AM
- By jrpfx616 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 5Last Post: 01-12-12, 11:22 AM
- By Nostoi in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 2Last Post: 11-29-11, 05:11 AM
- By Nicklin3011 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 5Last Post: 10-16-11, 03:40 PM
- By kerryberry33 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 2Last Post: 08-27-11, 09:37 AM