I spent some time researching and getting this to work and thought I'd post here for anyone else struggling with this. At the moment, I've got both contacts and calendar working perfectly both ways. iCloud (updated either from iPad or OSX) to the Bold and additions/changes/deletes from the Bold to the iPad/Desktop and then to iCloud.

Add an application called OneMediaWorld by Funambol to the iOs device. You can also add it to the desktop, I didn't see the need. Make an account (right in the application) with Funambol. YOu have the option of sending contacts/calendars/photos/videos/files to their cloud - I just went with contacts and calendars. Now any changes made on the iOS device are updated in their cloud. If you have iCloud working, iOS device updates will also propagate through to your desktop and iCloud.

Now add the same application, available for free on Blackberry World, to your BB device. As soon as you log in with your details, contacts are brought down automatically. You can update manually or on a pre defined schedule. A change on the BB device goes up to the funambol cloud, automatically updates the iOS device and through the iOS device also changes icloud and the OSX desktop.

I timed in. Added a contact in BB, updated and within 2 minutes the contact was added on the iPad and a couple of minutes after that iCloud and my OSX contacts list were also changed.

It just works.
    07-08-13 06:36 PM
    Sounds good thanks for the heads up
    07-08-13 06:40 PM
    You're welcome. It's actually working even better than my N9. With the N9 I had to set up a gmail account linked to iCloud etc. Complete mess. Pretty seamless using this app.
    07-08-13 07:03 PM
    He thanks but I get a message that URL is not correct when I download on bb . Can you suggest remedy
    06-30-14 03:01 AM
    Hello Krishna Ram,

how did you get it to work? On my BB9900 it worked only directly after installation. A few weeks later contacts and calendar cannot be synced with my Horde collaboration.
    Look here: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...diahub-942654/
    Thanks for your answer

FreeBSD-Onkel
    Last edited by FreeBSD-Onkel; 06-30-14 at 05:40 AM.
    06-30-14 04:56 AM