hi all,

just got the bb 9900 form t mobile, but it didn't come with a manual, could anyone advise me on how to set up this so it recognizes my voice,

if bb where to have a similar system to the iphone siri and more efficient software , then they would truly be world leaders,

best bobbyb, www.thenextroom.com Next Room | Producers, Writers and Remixers in London.
    Last edited by bobbybtnr; 11-13-11 at 01:46 PM. Reason: spelling,
    11-13-11 01:28 PM
    Well I was curious about that I took my sim off my 4s and put it in my 9900, went to app world and to my surprise vlingo was free, so I downloaded it and I can tell you it's crap compared to Siri. If you want your txt,email red to you it's not that bad...

Sent from my 9900
    bobbybtnr likes this.
    11-13-11 01:35 PM
    hi all,

just got the bb 9900 form t mobile, but it didn't come with a manual, could anyone advise me on how to set up this so it recognizes my voice,

if bb where to have a similar system to the iphone siri and more efficient software , then they would truly be world leaders,

best bobbyb, www.thenextroom.com]The Next Room | Producers, Writers and Remixers in London.[/url]
    11-13-11 01:39 PM
    Shots Fired!
    11-13-11 06:13 PM
    Well I was curious about that I took my sim off my 4s and put it in my 9900, went to app world and to my surprise vlingo was free, so I downloaded it and I can tell you it's crap compared to Siri. If you want your txt,email red to you it's not that bad...

Sent from my 9900
    That's Vlingo, OS7 has its own voice universal search, I do find it accurate but I only played with it out of curiosity, I don't need it. BB voice dial has always been very accurate.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-11 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD