Dear All,

I heavily rely on gmail contacts. However, it seems recent changes made to Contacts from Gmail online does NOT seem to sync to my BlackBerry BOLD 9900. It is the same when I made changes to 9900.

Does anybody has same problem? Thank you for your help in advance!
    09-06-13 10:18 AM
    Dear All,

I heavily rely on gmail contacts. However, it seems recent changes made to Contacts from Gmail online does NOT seem to sync to my BlackBerry BOLD 9900. It is the same when I made changes to 9900.

Does anybody has same problem? Thank you for your help in advance!
    Working fine here.

I only usually have an issue after loading a new OS when I find that the wireless synch option is not available.

Deleting the g.mail account on the BB and adding it from scratch always resolves the issue for me.
    09-06-13 10:25 AM
    Working fine here.

I only usually have an issue after loading a new OS when I find that the wireless synch option is not available.

Deleting the g.mail account on the BB and adding it from scratch always resolves the issue for me.
    Thank you, Sir. I checked and found that the wireless synch option is indeed not available on 9900. I sent a ticket to my IT, after reading some information in following link:

KB10594-Wireless Synchronization option is missing or not available for the contact list, memo list, task list, and calendar
    09-06-13 12:52 PM
    Thank you again, Legal Eagle. My IT resent service books, and the wireless sync option comes back to my company contact list; then, for my Gmail contact list, I followed your advise and delete the gmail account on the BB and added it from scratch.

BB9900 works perfect now!!! I am extremely happy.
    09-09-13 02:17 PM
    Update: For all my company and personal contact lists, "Wireless Synchronization" Option is available under Contact List Properties. I just observed in these few days that there is a lag on synchronization. The changes I made on laptop is not updated on my 9900 device.

To solve that issue, I unselect the "Wireless Synchronization", exit the menus and save. Then I go back and select the "Wireless Synchronization" option. The contact list is updated on my 9900 device almost like real time.
    09-17-13 01:47 PM