Bold 9900 Charging Issue
I am looking for advice regarding a charging problem with my BlackBerry Bold 9900.
When I use the desktop charging pod sometimes the phone charges normally, other times it doesn't charge fully & see the "plug" shown within the battery gauge which I assume means the phone is running off the mains rather than charging?
As I say this is an intermittent fault that only shows up using the desktop charging pod. I have no issue when plugged directly into the side of the phone.
I suspect it is either a software or battery issue? Can anyone advise me of a cure for this issue?
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device (BlackBerry 9900)
- By Eric220 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 58Last Post: 11-29-16, 07:01 PM
- By Cstephens8 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 3Last Post: 08-12-11, 04:31 PM
- By portal in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 4Last Post: 08-04-11, 04:36 PM
- By roybldr in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 7Last Post: 11-01-10, 08:40 AM
- By jgoldband in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 25Last Post: 10-09-10, 02:35 AM