The Blackberry Bold connected Bluetooth displays emails on the Lexus. That is a nice feature.

But it creates a problem on the Blackberry Bold showing a count of unread messages on the Home Screen Unread Message Icon.

However, there are no messages in the Inbox. I deleted them all using Delete Prior so the Inbox is empty. . I have check all folders and can not find any emails anywhere. So my Blackberry is showing the icon 9 unread messages.

The interesting thing are those 9 messages show up in the Lexus even thought they have been deleted from the blackberry.

I can not figure out how to get the message Icon showing 0. There has been a lot of posts regarding similar Issues.

Even though the messages have been deleted on the Blackberry they still show up on the Lexus Screen.

So how do I completely delete these messages so the icon shows 0 and there are no messages showing on the Lexus. Pulling the Battery works, but that is not a good solution.

Thanks
    03-24-13 03:08 PM
    Sorry this wasn't answered, but at 5 years old it's time to put it to bed. I see the car is now causing you issues with your KEYᵒⁿᵉ. Good luck!
    02-12-18 08:07 PM