- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Bold 9900 browser redirect
My GF has asked to me help with an annoying problem with her 9900 so i hope someone can help:
Her company does not allow for some reason her email to synch with anything external so each time she needs to read or respond to an email while out of the office she has to log-in to a (presumably) secure area on their own website via the Bold's browser. Apparently once she gets in there she reads a mail, and then clicks on the "reply" button.......which then sends her browser off to a completely unrelated page (it's always the same site....she likes the stuff they sell , but gets annoyed about it when she's trying to reply to an email).
I was going to suggest that she had a dodgy cookie in there or something but she tells me that she already deleted them ).
Any thoughts ?
Thanks in advance.
- By james_1980 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2012, 02:46 AM
- By weijye in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 13Last Post: 08-20-2011, 05:02 PM
- By Shauneee in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 7Last Post: 08-17-2011, 07:14 AM
- By fabfreddie in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 114Last Post: 07-26-2011, 09:19 PM
- By fabfreddie in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 114Last Post: 07-26-2011, 09:19 PM