Hi I have a white bold 9900 and the battery door is loose on the bottom of the phone , the cover seems to rock a little when using it . I've swapped the phone 3 times and all the white ones seem to have the problem , I've brought new battery covers and they seem to have the same effect , does anyone else have this problem? Carphone warehouse offered to swap the device to the black one but I want a white one so didn't really want to swap to a different colour
    05-22-12 05:14 PM
    Check the tabs on the batt cover that insert into the slots.. Check the slots too, could be your housing
    05-22-12 05:15 PM
    It has happened on 3 different phones all with different battery backs
    05-22-12 05:19 PM
    I have the white one and that is not happening with me, or at least I haven't noticed it. Would buying a cover for your phone help?
    05-22-12 08:36 PM
    Crackberry's store has new blackberry battery covers. The OEM ones.
    05-23-12 01:45 AM
    Hi,

I have a black and white bold and in all honestly the white one seems to have a poor build quality in comparison to the black one.

i too had the battery cover issue and it was driving me nuts!

my soloution was to attach a small square of thin foam (very thin) to the middle of the cover, this kept it all snug and stopped the issue.

good luck
    05-23-12 04:04 AM
    I have the same problem with my white battery cover, solved the problem with a bit of double sided tape. And yes the white cases do feel cheap compared to the black ones.
    05-23-12 04:44 AM
    i have white 9900 and same problem.. i thought it was only my bold.. i didnt bother replacing it coz its not a problem for me.. it does get annoy yes...

Sent from my BB 9900 using WonderLand
    05-23-12 05:22 AM
    Glad I'm not the only one that has the problem , I purchased another oem cover and it doesn't fit , I also brought a black one and that fits fine , I genuinely think it's all white backs
    05-24-12 01:20 AM
    I've spoke to the uk blackberry account on twitter and they've said it's no problem of theirs that the back of the phones loose . And that they cannot do anything about it .

I've also explained that I've swapped the phone many of times and that all the white ones have the problem
    05-26-12 12:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD