First of all I hope I`m posting this in the right spot but here`s my story.................

About two weeks ago I plugged my bold 9000 in to charge for the night all was fine.(I leave it on all night because I`m on call) When I woke up my BB was off and there was no life from it. I tried to re-boot tried leaving it on the charger for a day. all I could get out of it was the red led flashing 1 then 3 then 1. After a LOT of research I could find no solution or reason for the 1 3 1 led flash so after days of combing forums I concluded the os was corrupt. NOT THE CASE!!!!

I have a friend that has newer bold with the same battery so on a lark I tried it. There was a spark of life from it definitely almost doa but not quite. By then after all of the attempts to reinstall the OS it was corrupted (the usb connection would drop part way through the install) so I then reinstalled the OS and eurika! my BB is back! I relutantly returned the battery to my buddy but in a few days my new battery will arrive from ebay and I will have it back up and running.(for good this time.......I hope....)

If you have the same symptoms as me try a new battery before you try anything else. In my case I`m sure the os was fine until I tried to install the OS with a bad battery.

I really hope this helps someone(If it does PLEASE let me know)

good luck!
    10-20-12 05:45 PM
    welcome back
    10-21-12 12:41 AM
    I just recieved my new battery and my bold 9000 is working like a charm
    note:if you don't mind waiting for shipping I got a new battery for 10 bucks from ebay!
    Berry_Pink and bb624 like this.
    10-31-12 02:55 PM