I have a Pioneer AVIC Z3 Nav/Radio/Hard Disk Music Library and Bluetooth unit in my Jeep which was all working fine now all of a sudden I lost the bluetooth connection to my Bold 9900. I've tried to pair it again and whilst it says 'Pairing Complete', the Pioneer unit does not see it and then the phone drops the connection. The Pioneer unit works fine when paired to my ancient Nokia 6310 phone so it is not the problem and I can pair the phone with my PC and other devices - so I am baffled must it must be a problem with the phone?
    01-10-14 07:00 AM
    I had the same issue with the 9900.
    It happens if you have multiple address books (i.e. gmail and BES, hotmail etc.)
    Under Options select only 1 address book to sync and check also that you remove the PREMIUM BT Connection in your Radio settings.
    Regards

I have a Pioneer AVIC Z3 Nav/Radio/Hard Disk Music Library and Bluetooth unit in my Jeep which was all working fine now all of a sudden I lost the bluetooth connection to my Bold 9900. I've tried to pair it again and whilst it says 'Pairing Complete', the Pioneer unit does not see it and then the phone drops the connection. The Pioneer unit works fine when paired to my ancient Nokia 6310 phone so it is not the problem and I can pair the phone with my PC and other devices - so I am baffled must it must be a problem with the phone?
    01-10-14 10:59 AM