Hello folks,

I have been a happy user of my BB 9900 and a bose bluetooth headset. Since a couple of weeks ago, and for no apparent reason every time I turn the BT headset on, blackberry starts dialing the last phone on my call log.. this is of course very annoying, and haven�t found a way to de-activate it..

Any thoughts on how to return things back to normal?

Thanks!
    12-10-13 03:29 PM
    Different headsets operate in infuriatingly different ways. What brand/model headset do you have?

I do know that with many headsets just holding down the Talk button will trigger a redial. Is that same button used to power your device up? Or is the power switch separate?
    12-10-13 03:37 PM
    Different headsets operate in infuriatingly different ways. What brand/model headset do you have?

I do know that with many headsets just holding down the Talk button will trigger a redial. Is that same button used to power your device up? Or is the power switch separate?
    Hi Thunderbuck, thanks for replying
    It�s a Bose Bluetooth series 2, it has a separate power switch, so I have no explanation why it redials the last call.
    One of the features of this headset is that it can be paired with two devices simultaneously, being the second device a Samsung Galaxy s3, I don�t see the same effect....
    12-10-13 03:44 PM