I just wanted to know if anyone knows anything about the BlackBerry upgrade program where you get the quote and a refund cheque sent to you.

I did this in May and went through the stepby step at BlackBerry. Com. Got my quote (120$) for returning my bold 9900 in near new used condition! It's July now and I still have not received the quoted cheque for returning my BlackBerry as part of the return and upgrade program? Does anyone know anything about this program and is it a scam and why is my cheque taking so long to come!?

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 12:28 PM
    I just wanted to know if anyone knows anything about the BlackBerry upgrade program where you get the quote and a refund cheque sent to you.

I did this in May and went through the stepby step at BlackBerry. Com. Got my quote (120$) for returning my bold 9900 in near new used condition! It's July now and I still have not received the quoted cheque for returning my BlackBerry as part of the return and upgrade program? Does anyone know anything about this program and is it a scam and why is my cheque taking so long to come!?

Posted via CB10
    Not a scam if it's directly through BlackBerry. Have you confirmed it was received and/or how long it takes to receive the check?
    07-06-13 02:47 PM
    Also... you can check your status here: https://tradeup.blackberry.com/en/ca...eckStatus.html

You can contact them here: [email protected]
    07-06-13 02:48 PM
    Definitely not a scam, just slow. They do tell you up front that you'll receive your prepaid Mastercard in 6 weeks from when they receive your trade in. It was 6 weeks + 3 days for my friend's to arrive.
    07-06-13 06:57 PM
    TY for all the info well its goin on now 7 weeks and have emailed the individual contact! It's shows on the site that it's still "pending"! So she's outta office so well see by July 10th?well see?

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 08:40 AM