Ok so a few months ago I had this free app on my bb, but I was not using it. Lately I have been gettin stuck in traffic on my 1hr commute home. Friend of mine who travels the same way has BB Traffic and she by passes all the traffic... go figure.

So I am trying to re-install it and BB App world doe snot allow me to. It shows up in my app world under un-installed, but there is no option at all to re-install. I have gone through my entire 9900 and nothing... I have another app that I un-installed a week ago and that one has an icon beside it saying re-install but BB Traffic and Windows Messenger have nothing....

Any ideas?
    11-22-11 07:50 PM
    Go to the BlackBerry Appworld (the website) using your device. Search for BlackBerry Traffic. There should be an install link there.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    11-22-11 07:52 PM
    First go into application management on your device and uninstall/delete Traffic if it shows up there. Restart. Then use this link: (in browser)

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/13110

11-22-11 07:56 PM
    First go into application management on your device and uninstall/delete Traffic if it shows up there. Restart. Then use this link: (in browser)

Free BlackBerry Traffic - Download BlackBerry Traffic - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

Nothing there.... no BB Traffic.

Go to the BlackBerry Appworld (the website) using your device. Search for BlackBerry Traffic. There should be an install link there.

Takes me right back to My App World and shows uninstalled....
    11-22-11 08:03 PM
    this app is pretty useless until they update it with an 'avoid toll roads' option
    11-22-11 08:08 PM
    this app is pretty useless until they update it with an 'avoid toll roads' option
    Right... cuz everyone loves travelling back roads and thru 47 traffic lights. I wonder about people sometimes.
    11-22-11 08:46 PM
    Kind of off-topic but..the upcoming BlackBerry Traffic (I'm using the beta) has an option of "Try to avoid toll roads" AND voice guidance.
    sg8330 likes this.
    11-22-11 08:59 PM
    Kind of off-topic but..the upcoming BlackBerry Traffic (I'm using the beta) has an option of "Try to avoid toll roads" AND voice guidance.

Yep the voice guidance is friggin amazing too

11-22-11 10:24 PM
    Where can I get the beta version?
    11-23-11 12:08 PM
    In order to use BlackBerry Traffic, you will have to have installed BlackBerry Maps on your device when you loaded the OS. If you do not have BlackBerry Maps, your BlackBerry Traffic will not work.
    11-23-11 01:06 PM
    In order to use BlackBerry Traffic, you will have to have installed BlackBerry Maps on your device when you loaded the OS. If you do not have BlackBerry Maps, your BlackBerry Traffic will not work.
    I have been using BB Traffic for quite a while and do not have BB maps.
    04-19-12 03:04 PM
    I have been using BB Traffic for quite a while and do not have BB maps.
    I am not saying you're wrong, but this is what the BlackBerry Website shows:

To use BlackBerry Traffic, you will need the following:

A GPS-enabled BlackBerry smartphone (excluding BlackBerry� Pearl� and BlackBerry� Pearl� Flip smartphones)
    BlackBerry� Device Software v5.0 or later
    BlackBerry� Maps installed

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Traffic
    04-19-12 03:12 PM
    Sounds like the phone wasn't rebooted after the uninstall
    04-19-12 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD