- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
blackberry screen seems to load but stops under 'r' of blackberry...?????????
My phone just turned off, so assumed it was the battery. so charged it and red light appeared, and it loaded up until the R on blackberry and then stopped. Tried everything, took battery out, left it for hours but still nothing. Took it to 02 whom i have the contract with and they said its the software..the engineer tried to upgrade it but could not so he sent it off to blackberry who r going to replace it...
SO ANNOYED! last time i backed up was a year ago, and i am not sure i have blackberry protect. sim card has no contacts... so i want to know, have i completely lost everything? my music? pictures from the past few years??? everything????????
so gutted, please can someone help me...
- CrackBerry Genius
07-30-2013, 11:58 AM #2
- 3,076 Posts
If you had a memory card and stored your pictures, music etc on it then that data should still be there when you put it in your new phone.
I know that hindsight is a wonderful thing and I'm not trying to be a smart arse as I can imagine how upset you must be, but the moral of the story is to do a regular backup with DM.
It's a shame that you didn't post your original problem on CB before going to your carrier as we may well have been able to revive your phone for you.Bold 9900 on Vodafone UK running BL Ultimate Hybrid RC21 over O2 .1098 Base and .sfi
If I've helped or amused you feel free to use the Liked or Thanked buttons
- By Lori Li in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 77Last Post: 08-02-2013, 10:51 AM
- By urskruz in forum BlackBerry Torch 9860/9850Replies: 21Last Post: 08-02-2013, 09:49 AM
- By camoh2006 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-30-2013, 06:04 PM
- By SEAWARRIOR in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2013, 11:40 AM
- By sinlessearth in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 4Last Post: 07-30-2013, 11:28 AM