Hey y'all! I'm real new to this Blackberry world, been using Symbian, Android (ugh) and WP7 for a long time. Just wonderin' if anybody knows how to type the Swedish letters �, � & � on a bold 9900. I changed input language to swedish, but since there are no hardware keys for those letters, I'm guessing I have to use some sort of command/shortcut to get those letters. I know some people have been able to do it, I just need to know how. If anybody here in the forums could help out, I'd really appreciate it.
    Aight, thanks in advance
    01-18-12 12:43 PM
    not sure if you can do it that way, but a little work around would be to change your physical keyboard style to predictive
    Go to options/Typing and Language/Typing and change the style to predictive.

Hope this helps a little.
    PoJoTheCrooked likes this.
    01-18-12 02:36 PM
    Hey y'all! I'm real new to this Blackberry world, been using Symbian, Android (ugh) and WP7 for a long time. Just wonderin' if anybody knows how to type the Swedish letters Å, Ä & Ö on a bold 9900. I changed input language to swedish, but since there are no hardware keys for those letters, I'm guessing I have to use some sort of command/shortcut to get those letters. I know some people have been able to do it, I just need to know how. If anybody here in the forums could help out, I'd really appreciate it.

Aight, thanks in advance

You mean this Å? Just press letter A and press optical pad left or right.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    skwarek and PoJoTheCrooked like this.
    01-18-12 03:06 PM
    @ rafiks: Hahahaha! Was it really THAT simple?! Man, I feel stupid right about now...
    And to make matters worse, my girlfriend was sitting right next to me, looking at the screen while I read your answer... Gonna take some swift maneuverin' to make myself look cool again.
    Seriously though, thanks A LOT, dude!
    01-19-12 04:10 PM
    Glad I can help!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    01-21-12 02:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD