blackberry not working pleasee help me
okay so im using my phone.. next thing u know i take it out my pocket and the phone has power but the screens all black but i can see the backlight.. now im really confused as my life is my blackberry.. ive spoke to rim but they carnt do nothing does anyone have a step by step solution please help
Last edited by kally012345; 11-21-2012 at 08:57 PM. Reason: spelling
- 11-21-2012, 09:23 PM #2
Well the first thing I can ask is if you did a battery pull? If not, do it. If you did, what does the screen show?My goal here is to help out and provide knowledge! Feel free to shoot me a PM
If you like my posts, you should visit the site where I write at gadgetnerdly.com
If not, you should visit it anyway
- CrackBerry Abuser
11-21-2012, 09:54 PM #3
- 244 Posts
- Why so serious?
Re: blackberry not working pleasee help me
As the poster above me suggested, a battery pull is usually the one-stop-shop for most BB hardware issues. You should definitely post a more thorough explaination as to what is going on so we here at the forums may better assist you.
P.S. A device model number would really help get things going for us :thumbup:***One cannot get anywhere in life unless they are willing to steal the tiger's wallet.***
- 11-24-2012, 04:34 AM #7
So after u put ur battery back u dont c the blackberry boot up at all? Just a suggestion if u r wearing a tight jeans dnt put ur phone in ur pocket it will messes up the phone in sumway.. either the screen or sumthing else..
Thank god I was born in the 80's so I dnt hve to deal with the freakin skinny jeans lol
- By cdedering in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-05-2010, 11:12 AM
- By fdb8231 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 01-24-2010, 10:05 PM
- By stormingjohnny in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 10-08-2009, 11:57 AM
- By ripedaddy in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 5Last Post: 04-28-2008, 10:43 PM
- By slo_nlo in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 3Last Post: 11-22-2007, 12:48 AM