Hey guys I have been using my Bold 9930 for about a few months now and just yesterday the phone started to turn off and on. The screen would stay black but the red light would show up like it was booting up and would power off in like 1 second like it's doing a constant reset?

When I plug it to my computer blackberry desktop manager won't see the device because of what it's doing, is there a fix for this?
    06-18-12 03:27 PM
    Anybody knows???
    06-19-12 06:32 AM
    if you use the search feature here, you will see a ton of threads dedicated to this particular issue.
    06-19-12 08:07 AM
    Hey guys I have been using my Bold 9930 for about a few months now and just yesterday the phone started to turn off and on. The screen would stay black but the red light would show up like it was booting up and would power off in like 1 second like it's doing a constant reset?

When I plug it to my computer blackberry desktop manager won't see the device because of what it's doing, is there a fix for this?
    Which operating system are you using? Have you ever swapped your OS?
    06-19-12 10:04 AM
    Well mine doesn't turn on either, right now im trying to charge it without battery wait till something pops up then put battery in. 2 hours max to try this for.
    06-19-12 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD