Hi guys i have this problem i cannot solve.
    my messenger only works with wireless network.i also have bis package i can use internet but bbm doesnt work.what should i do?
    06-26-12 02:33 PM
    Caller your carrier and see what they say. The last time I had a problem similar to yours, I was in an area that had edge not EDGE or 3G and the carrier said the BIS didn't work on edge. Not sure if that was true or if it was just a general network problem or my phone. When I got near to town and on the 3G/HSPA+, the BIS started working again.
    06-26-12 02:47 PM
    Try getting your service books again.
    06-26-12 03:31 PM
    Check to see if bis icon is there
    06-26-12 08:50 PM
    If Blackberry wanted to take it to the next level, they need to make BBM ubiquitous and make it available EVERYWHERE....login into your BB account and see your BBM messages...they should sync on the web and your phone via BIS...BBM should blow standard phone texting out of the water...make it the a VERY sought after APP that is only available with a blackberry account....the rest is simple. If you have questions, contact Facebook, Twitter, etc....make BBM a follow-on messaging medium that rivals these guys!! It'll draw people back to your phones, services, etc.... AM I MISSING SOMETHING?
    06-26-12 10:28 PM
    If Blackberry wanted to take it to the next level, they need to make BBM ubiquitous and make it available EVERYWHERE....login into your BB account and see your BBM messages...they should sync on the web and your phone via BIS...BBM should blow standard phone texting out of the water...make it the a VERY sought after APP that is only available with a blackberry account....the rest is simple. If you have questions, contact Facebook, Twitter, etc....make BBM a follow-on messaging medium that rivals these guys!! It'll draw people back to your phones, services, etc.... AM I MISSING SOMETHING?
    You actually are forgeting something...

The original posters problem..
    06-26-12 10:30 PM
    Lets give this a try: Click your clock at the top and scroll down to click Networks and Connections, then click Mobile Network, then click the BackBerry Icon button (next to the trackpad), and go to Diagnostic Tool, then click the BlackBerry Icon Button again and then click "Run". See if BlackBerry Registration: Yes and Connected to Blackberry: Yes
    06-26-12 11:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD