- CrackBerry Newbie
- 4 Posts
Blackberry losing calendar appointments from Outlook 2010
We have a couple users at our agency that seem to be randomly losing their calendar appointments on their Blackberry's from their Outlook. We are running BES 220.127.116.11
In order for me to fix this temporarily and resync the calendar events, I can turn off wireless sync and then turn it back on and the calendar events will come back. I would like to not have to do this as it is a inconvenience for our users which are physicians and they need their calendars on the go.
What could be causing this and how can we fix this?
All the users that are having an issue are running Blackberry Bold's 9930's on Verizon and also are running the latest software for the phone.
- By Hayley in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-21-2011, 01:08 PM
- By Twizzler32 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2010, 11:15 AM
- By Hayley in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 05-28-2009, 07:53 PM
- By mrwma237 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2009, 10:48 PM
- By ejonestexas in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-20-2008, 08:24 PM