Alright guys, I've got a blackberry bold 9900, which is a complete pain in the ***. I buy a 10 GB 3G plan, which works perfectly, but the problem is, whenever I'm using my internet through the hotspot, my blackberry automatically suspends my connection sometimes. (It shows "suspended" on the hotspot thing) I first thought it might be because of that timer thing, but I shut that off (I put it to "never"), and still this ****ty problem happens. My blackberry suspends my connection while I'm surfing the internet, and it's really annoying. I have to switch it off and turn it on again to resume surfing. Any help guys?
    07-05-13 03:40 PM
    Alright guys, I've got a blackberry bold 9900, which is a complete pain in the ***. I buy a 10 GB 3G plan, which works perfectly, but the problem is, whenever I'm using my internet through the hotspot, my blackberry automatically suspends my connection sometimes. (It shows "suspended" on the hotspot thing) I first thought it might be because of that timer thing, but I shut that off (I put it to "never"), and still this ****ty problem happens. My blackberry suspends my connection while I'm surfing the internet, and it's really annoying. I have to switch it off and turn it on again to resume surfing. Any help guys?
    Hi and welcome to CrackBerry and the forums!
    Have you contacted your carrier to ask about this problem? That's where I would start!
    07-05-13 04:36 PM
    Yes, I have, and no problems from their side. My connection just get's suspended, but not by them, by my phone. It just suspends, and it's really annoying.
    07-05-13 05:38 PM
    Hi and welcome to CrackBerry and the forums!
    Have you contacted your carrier to ask about this problem? That's where I would start!
    After months of frustration, I've decided to axe my blackberry (literally) and buy a Sony phone.
    07-07-13 04:10 PM
    After months of frustration, I've decided to axe my blackberry (literally) and buy a Sony phone.

good luck !! move on then ...
    07-07-13 04:15 PM