so i noticed all the people who has gotten their hands on the bold touch has only reviewed the software and hardware of the phone one major thing we forgot is how is the call quality and signal in general.
    07-23-11 05:32 AM
    If they're like any other blackberry, they'll be fantastic. That's one area Rim has never had an issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-11 05:58 AM
    If they're like any other blackberry, they'll be fantastic. That's one area Rim has never had an issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Ive never had a blackberry but i used my friends phone once it sounded like he was talking from across the room...it was horrible
    07-23-11 06:00 AM
    so i noticed all the people who has gotten their hands on the bold touch has only reviewed the software and hardware of the phone one major thing we forgot is how is the call quality and signal in general.
    My 9900 get great RF. Equal to my 9700 or 9780. I do not think most will be unhappy if they are in a area with even marginal reception.

Ive never had a blackberry but i used my friends phone once it sounded like he was talking from across the room...it was horrible
    Well, I guess that settles it!
    07-23-11 06:08 AM
    My 9900 get great RF. Equal to my 9700 or 9780. I do not think most will be unhappy if they are in a area with even marginal reception.
    The odds are that the antenna performance is slightly worse than those models as it is simply harder to design them to fit these slimmer designs, as long as it is close enough that we can't tell during normal use it is a moot point for us as consumers.
    07-23-11 06:27 AM
    While the device is thinner it is also larger and I would think give even great opportunity for a better antenna.
    07-23-11 06:34 AM
    That isn't usually the way it works with most of these newer smartphones unfortunately.
    07-23-11 06:39 AM
    one thing i wish was better was wifi antenna performance on these phones across the board; it's never really as good as a larger device (tablet, laptop); I guess that's to be expected due to size restriction & design, but I still wish it could get a little better.

I just hope they are avoiding antennagate issues
    07-23-11 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD