- 100 Posts
Blackberry Bold 9930 - Crash, Crash, Crash!
Well, I don't know what the fools at RIM have been working on these past 12 months. But it would seem like much hot air and no deliverables (pity you who wait for BB10).
I was a Blackberry user way back in 2000 with a 950 (pager) unit. Great device, great keyboard, AA battery. Got me and a big chunk of a multi-national through Sept 11th.
Left them after they produced that phone. The one with blue plastic shell. Hopeless phone, useless web-browser. But still Wall St believed that their security was too good.
Roll clock forward 10 years. Purchased a Bold (9930) last year as I missed having a real keyboard to quickly hammer out text/email messages and not forgetting BBM too.
1 year forward. Piece of crap is crashing every 4-5 hours. Will not reboot unless battery is removed. Even then, it takes 2-3x attempts to reboot. Thorsten you are an *****!
This is beyond disappointing. Tomorrow I will take my old iPhone 4 and have it unlocked. Then O2 will cut the SIM card down to size - I'll put that into the old AT&T iPhone.
Goodbye RIM. Your support is a joke. Your OS updates to the Playbook are horrible. Over half RAM is used for OS. You may release BB10 but you are as dead as a dodo.
If you know Thorsten Heins home address, maybe you could pop round and give him a slap? As it looks like he actually believes his own corporate BS. Cackberry is done.
- 01-02-13, 08:26 PM #4~Matt
OnePlus One, Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, 16GB PB, Z10 LE
- By ROB ROCKSTAR in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 14Last Post: 08-19-11, 10:08 AM
- By Blackberryismydrug in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 6Last Post: 08-13-11, 01:48 AM
- By colbyo in forum BlackBerry 7Replies: 0Last Post: 08-10-11, 09:01 PM
- By mss-ca in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 34Last Post: 05-14-11, 12:18 PM