- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
BlackBerry Bold 9900 Stuck On Loading Screen, Won't connect to Desktop! Help!
I have a BlackBerry Bold 9900. Currently it is stuck on the loading screen at about 90%. It also won't communicate with my laptop. I've tried everything. My desktop software is 'BlackBerry Desktop Software 7.1'. I've done numerous searches and see nothing for the newest desktop version to force communication and reboot my phone. I don't care about losing data, I just want the phone to turn on. Thanks for your help.
- CrackBerry Abuser
11-10-2012, 12:08 AM #2
- 102 Posts
Re: BlackBerry Bold 9900 Stuck On Loading Screen, Won't connect to Desktop! Help!
Ok try this , Uninstall DM, then remove your device from ur pc ( Start > devices and printers , select device and uninstall) , then reinstall DM , and then plugin ur device and see if it recognizes it , If not then download BBSAK - >> BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife , and see if it can recognize ur device, if it does then you need to follow instruction on wiping and reinstalling a new os (search forums for detailed method) , All else fails , go to the phone shop , hope this helps
- By Bhargav_Akurati in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 4Last Post: 04-09-2013, 02:25 AM
- By PlanetSher in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 6Last Post: 02-10-2012, 10:15 PM
- By kayecastejon in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 8Last Post: 01-24-2011, 09:43 AM
- By annabanana333 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2010, 11:19 AM
- By latanya_21 in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2010, 04:04 PM