So i was on ATT website and i noticed that the Bold 9900 is sold out!! And people say RIM is dead??
    01-14-12 02:33 PM
    By the way if you bring less products it will be sold out quicker. Its like a marketing strategy, making the product look popular
    01-14-12 02:59 PM
    I went to several Rogers stores and the bb 9900 is sold out but I think it must be kept in mind that blackberry's main selling point nowadays is its design as far as smartphones are concerned rim makes the sexiest phones on the planet and that's a big reason they are still in the game. Samsung makes the most advanced phones in the world right now and not one of them look better than a torch or 9900
    01-14-12 03:03 PM
    By the way if you bring less products it will be sold out quicker. Its like a marketing strategy, making the product look popular
    Maybe,,,But Maybe they have temporarily halted production dut to the bricking issue.
    The next batch may have the fix which if my hypothesis is right means it a hardware issue..................Just a thought
    01-14-12 03:41 PM
    Maybe,,,But Maybe they have temporarily halted production dut to the bricking issue.
    The next batch may have the fix which if my hypothesis is right means it a hardware issue..................Just a thought
    Maybe they're introducing an IQ test for smartphone ownership.

That would leave you with 2 tin cans and a piece of string.................. just a thought
    jcp007 and mozzamay like this.
    01-14-12 03:49 PM
    Geez, Phill. Bit harsh?
    01-14-12 04:25 PM
    Shows "Out of Stock" here:

BlackBerry� Bold (TM) 9900 Cell Phone - from AT&T

No mention of white 9900's though.
    01-14-12 04:30 PM
    Shows out of stock for me as well.... Go RIM!!!!
    01-14-12 05:51 PM
    I think the same as you, I think that they halted production to change something in the hardware that is causing the bricking issue.

It will be better that RIM talks about this issue openly than trying to hide it.
    01-14-12 06:53 PM
    It will be better that RIM talks about this issue openly than trying to hide it.
    ....Or they just have sold out.
    jcp007 likes this.
    01-14-12 07:30 PM
    True this^
    01-14-12 07:34 PM
    Maybe they're introducing an IQ test for smartphone ownership.

That would leave you with 2 tin cans and a piece of string.................. just a thought
    What's the reason for that comment Phillll
    Just get your period.
    01-14-12 08:06 PM
    What's the reason for that comment Phill
    Because that's all you seem to post about. It's boring, and you look like a troll. Got it now?
    aazidane likes this.
    01-14-12 08:19 PM
    Its good to know my posts p!ss you off.
    Get a Life'and a Maxi Pad...Do you Get it?
    01-14-12 08:31 PM
    Because that's all you seem to post about. It's boring, and you look like a troll. Got it now?
    It is a troll, so is ike.

...that would leave you with 2 tin cans and a piece of string.................. just a thought
    You're being too generous...
    01-15-12 08:53 AM
    Lets end this I meant no disrespect to anyone on CB... Except for you and
    phil. Who are you and phi@ to judge anyone that want make comments
    or pressure RIM in giving us the real scoop. Your just a little man.
    Last edited by Betmen; 01-15-12 at 10:12 AM.
    01-15-12 09:12 AM
    True this^
    This is absolute speculation. It could simply mean that since most of the bricking issues occurred on the 9930, the Bold CDMA version, that more people are switching to a GSM carrier like AT&T.
    01-15-12 09:33 AM
    Don't pick on Ike for sharring his feelings. Pick on some one your
    own size like Me...Mr.New Sherrif in Town
    01-15-12 09:44 AM
    Really, you guys? It's a phone. Totally entertaining though.
    01-15-12 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD