Ever since I bought the BB Bold 9900 i've had email synchronization problems. When all my yahoo and gmail was restored and working properly again, i didn't realized my @tmo.Blackberry.net address is no longer working. Called Tmobile they said it's Blackberry issue. Called Blackberry they claim they can't seem to restore my email addy. It's not allowing Blackberry to reclaim the address because it's already in use... but of course it's in use because I AM STILL ACTIVATE. Now Blackberry is saying I have to wait 60 days prior to my call of 9/14/2011 for Blackberry email account to be re-activated. Anyone else had the same problems. and what did you do?
    09-14-11 02:37 PM
    the agent you spoke with probably didn't search BIS admin with that email address.

call and have them search for the blackberry.net email and it's probably on a black account or an old account.

all they have to do is search by using the address, click on edit, change password and save it. open your new BiS account and click add email and down the bottom "reclaim blackberry.net"
    09-14-11 03:56 PM
    i deal wit this on a daily basis with tmobile uk.. all u have to do is call t mobile tech support and theh will remove your acc an reinstate it. it always works unless u have a fault with handset ...m
    09-14-11 04:44 PM
    Normally u cam log in to ur account and update the pin and then send service books to allow for it to restore your blackberry account. If you can't do that, have customer care update the pin and send the sevice books. If they can't, have them delete the blackberry account and then you readd it. One of those options should work for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-11 07:51 PM
    That's weird. I left RIM for about month and when I came back and logged into my Verizon BlackBerry account it automatically prompted me to update with the new PIN. As soon as I did I think I had to verify the passwords on the accounts then they all sent down to my new 9930.
    09-14-11 08:02 PM
    Call the T-Mobile support number and say "Blackberry", it should route you to the BB group that is pretty savvy on fixing this. Mainly they need to verify the correct PIN is assigned to your BIS account, then they will send you a text with a generated password for your tmo.blackberry.net account. Take that new password and enter it in the e-mail setup application and you should be set. After it's tied in you can go into the account and set the password.

Kind of a pain to call in, but it's just due to the way T-Mobile built it's BIS interface into their website for authentication.
    09-14-11 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD