BlackBerry� Bold

Bonus, get a $10.00 Costco Cash Card back if you use your AMEX

Good for NEW and UPGRADE!
    11-24-11 05:34 PM
    This phone is going for $0.01 on Amazon.com when you upgrade or activate a line. The deal started yesterday and is going for 5 days I think.

Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-11 06:52 PM
    This phone is going for $0.01 on Amazon.com when you upgrade or activate a line. The deal started yesterday and is going for 5 days I think.

Hope this helps.

$0.01 is for new activation only.
    11-24-11 06:58 PM
    So far is only Costco offers best deal for this device, can't be beaten yet !!!

DaddyFizzle is right, Amazon is good for new activation only.
    11-24-11 08:29 PM
    I don't see a way to get the Costco deal and keep unlimited data...anyone?
    11-24-11 10:33 PM
    I did the $99 Costco deal a week ago and haven't even fired up the new phone yet. I did it in store and the kiosk person had to call corporate in order not to eliminate my unlimited plan. I believe the correct choice was 3G for the data plan.

I recall reading the $99 Costco thread that the OP ended up calling AT&T afterwards and reestablishing their unlimited data plan.

Now does anyone know if I should return my $99 phone and then buy the $49 phone or will Costco offer to credit me the difference? Like I said earlier I haven't even turned it on yet.
    11-24-11 11:26 PM
    The $49.99 deal appears to be online only?

Good to know about the 3G option for in-store.
    11-24-11 11:50 PM
    I went to the store with my receipt, asked the kiosk guy to arrange my adjustment and then headed to the service desk to process my $50 credit, all done in 10 minutes!

11-24-11 11:55 PM
    I got SOOOOO excited when I saw this thread. I thought it applied to the tmo 9900. I guess I will just have to wait it out for them to drop to a reasonable price.
    11-25-11 01:25 AM
    Thanks for the info ! That seems like the best deal right now.
    It says that I would be required to get one of the data plans, but does anyone know if I can later get that removed from my AT&T account since I already have a data plan for my current Torch?
    11-25-11 04:52 PM
    I got the $49 price at Costco Wednesday night. I called AT&T and was told as soon as the upgrade goes through on their end I can just call and they would change my data plan back to unlimited. She even sent me an email with her contact info and also put a note on my account that stated I would be calling back to have the unlimited plan restored.
    11-25-11 06:20 PM
    I just got the deal in-store here in town, not a single hitch with keeping my current plan and features, including the defunct 200 text option.

Only problem is that I have to wait for it to be shipped.

The marked price at the kiosk, and the wireless guys there said it was $99. But it rang up for the correct amount - someone just forgot to update the tag.
    11-26-11 04:46 PM
    Just looked online at Costco, and they no longer list the Bold for ATT, weird...hope that doesn't mean that I will have to wait forever for the one I ordered today:
    Mobile Phones with Free Shipping and Activation - Mobile Phone Plans from AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless
    11-26-11 11:57 PM
    Is this deal still good in the store? I see the bold not available on the website anymore. Anyone know?
    11-27-11 12:28 AM
    Is this deal still good in the store? I see the bold not available on the website anymore. Anyone know?
    Hey; this is my first post.

Yeah; I noticed they took the Bold 9900 off the AT&T Costco website last night around 5:00pm PDT. I went to the store here in Boise, ID and ordered mine from the Kiosk. The guy told me "they" had 143 left in stock.

I think the guy must have been speaking to Costco's inventory as a whole. I was lucky enough to order it through him for $49.99 plus tax; I paid tax on the $159.99. It will be shipped to my house in two days.
    11-27-11 01:14 AM
    I got the $49 price at Costco Wednesday night. I called AT&T and was told as soon as the upgrade goes through on their end I can just call and they would change my data plan back to unlimited. She even sent me an email with her contact info and also put a note on my account that stated I would be calling back to have the unlimited plan restored.
    Thanks for the info! When I get my phone I'm going ro call them & let them know I didn't want to change my data plan.

11-27-11 11:15 PM
    The $49.99 deal appears to be online only?

Good to know about the 3G option for in-store.
    Just looked online at Costco, and they no longer list the Bold for ATT, weird...hope that doesn't mean that I will have to wait forever for the one I ordered today:
    Mobile Phones with Free Shipping and Activation - Mobile Phone Plans from AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless
    I had ordered the 9900 Monday night from membershipwireless.com (Costco's wireless partner) and was billed fifty-four cents. Turns out they authorized my credit card but the order was cancelled as the 9900 was out of stock.

Checked back today; it was in stock; and I ordered it. In California it ended up being about $99 as they charged tax $46+ in taxes and fees. I am not even a Costco member.

Spoke to AT&T and the customer rep said to activate the phone by calling in rather than the automated activation via the phone and I could preserve my unlimited data plan.
    11-30-11 02:53 PM
    Looks like the price is back up to $99 on Costco's website
    12-02-11 07:22 PM
    So far is only Costco offers best deal for this device, can't be beaten yet !!!

DaddyFizzle is right, Amazon is good for new activation only.
    absolutely! this is the dealfrom Costco,I grabbed it., best price out there for upgrade, besides new service.
    Last edited by tcseacliff; 12-02-11 at 08:25 PM. Reason: grammar
    12-02-11 08:23 PM
    The price for the Bold 9900 is back to $49.99 at Costco. Bought it two weeks ago for $99.99 (once I found out the 9790 wasn't coming to ATT) and went back and got a cash rebate.
    Last edited by pvdb78; 12-20-11 at 02:51 PM.
    12-20-11 02:49 PM
    Just ordered, should be here sometime next week. SO STOKED! Thanks
    01-01-12 04:05 PM
    I got SOOOOO excited when I saw this thread. I thought it applied to the tmo 9900. I guess I will just have to wait it out for them to drop to a reasonable price.
    Right now Tmobile is charging alot for blackberries. I think its because they are not selling well amongst the general populace but those who want them like me will pay whatever is asked.
    01-01-12 04:45 PM
    Wow, forgot about Costco. I've been searching the web for a good price on a phone for my daughter. Everyone else had it for $149.99 & just got it for $19.99 at costco. I'm feel good right now.
    01-01-12 08:30 PM
    I will pay you 49.99 to haul mine away.
    01-01-12 08:35 PM
    I will pay you 49.99 to haul mine away.
    LOL... always good for a laugh. Happy New Year.
    01-01-12 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD