BlackBerry Bold 9900 call forward setting problem
I have got a BlackBerry Bold 9900 phone with BIS, v220.127.116.114 sw. The call forward problem is that:
1. I've tried to set NO REPLY forward to voicemail, succeeded.
2. The next minute I'd like to change it 'Do Not Forward'. I saw it is correct, but the reality is the forwarding remain to voicemail.
3. I tried to send the ##002# code to my carrier. The message said OK, but remain the forwarding.
4. I called the carrier who said they not see any forwarding on my account.
5. I've tried to call my number from another phone and the forwarding live.
6. I put my SIM to another phone and it was the same.
7. I got to my phone another SIM and this card work same as mine from this action.
May be it is a SIM card error? I will try to change the SIM to a new card tomorrow, but I think it will work same like the old. What can I do?
Thanks for every help.
- 01-14-13, 08:10 AM #3
It may be your carrier settings: try to contact your service provider first.
Sometimes the changes can take longer: even up to 24 hours.
Try with another OS version.
IMHO #3 is not very likely, I have never had such trouble with any OS, however sometimes I had to wait longer for the changes to take effect, thus #2.
- By King9000 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 10-29-11, 06:42 PM
- By JenFromMars in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 10Last Post: 10-04-11, 05:08 PM
- By twiggerhappy in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-14-11, 09:00 PM
- By twiggerhappy in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 6Last Post: 09-14-11, 09:00 PM
- By uaegangster111 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 2Last Post: 09-08-11, 09:59 AM