- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Blackberry Bold 9900 buttons not working
So I've had my bold 9900 for over a year and just recently the 4 buttons next to the trackpad stopped working (call button, blackberry button, back button, end call button.) I haven't gotten any water damage on it or anything but usually ill be on my phone and those 4 buttons will stop working and I can't do anything about it but turn my phone off and hope they work again. They stop working on and off, like I've had to wait a whole day to use my phone and then the buttons just start working again sometimes. I think it's happened about 5 times so far regularly and I have no idea what to do about. Can someone please help me?
- 02-20-13, 05:55 AM #2
Are you sure that the device hasn't been exposed to ANY moisture? Even a little, tiny bit?
Wet hands, wet hair, high humidity environment, steamy bathroom, carrying/using it in the rain, sweaty pocket?
Has it been dropped or exposed to any other physical damage?
- By blackberryorraspberry in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 3Last Post: 06-06-12, 08:45 AM
- By SirTerrythe3rd in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 8Last Post: 03-06-10, 10:32 AM
- By FerrariCarli in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 7Last Post: 08-05-09, 08:31 AM
- By zaidyboy in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 03-03-09, 03:56 AM
- By 8310IE in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 9Last Post: 11-27-08, 03:24 PM