Hi friends,

May I ask you how is the battery life of blackberry bold 9900 ?

Thank you
    11-10-11 06:42 PM
    For the first two days, HORRIBLE. After doing battery pulls (battery out for 30 seconds) about every 6 hours for 1.5 days, it's much better now. I stopped pulling by battery, and it seems to last well enough for me.
    11-10-11 06:51 PM
    Its certainly nothing to get excited about. I hear a lot of people complaining about the battery life of the iPhone 4s and as an owner of both, I can say the 9900 has worse battery life.
    11-10-11 06:59 PM
    Its certainly nothing to get excited about. I hear a lot of people complaining about the battery life of the iPhone 4s and as an owner of both, I can say the 9900 has worse battery life.
    +1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-10-11 07:55 PM
    I just completed updating my iPad 2 and iPhone 4. This update is supposed to help with the battery life for ios5. There is something to be said not having to be tied to a computer for updates. Does RIM devices still need to be connected to a computer for official updates?
    11-10-11 08:13 PM
    I just completed updating my iPad 2 and iPhone 4. This update is supposed to help with the battery life for ios5. There is something to be said not having to be tied to a computer for updates. Does RIM devices still need to be connected to a computer for official updates?
    I think 'official' updates from the carriers can be downloaded OTA, but it's usually hideously slow. Hard-wired to your pc is still the quickest way, I think. Plus you have accessibility to leaks that way, so you don't have to wait for the carriers to get around to releasing them. Not to mention, for folks on limited data plans, you're talking about better than 10% of their monthly bandwidth for one OS download.
    11-10-11 08:21 PM
    I think 'official' updates from the carriers can be downloaded OTA, but it's usually hideously slow. Hard-wired to your pc is still the quickest way, I think. Plus you have accessibility to leaks that way, so you don't have to wait for the carriers to get around to releasing them. Not to mention, for folks on limited data plans, you're talking about better than 10% of their monthly bandwidth for one OS download.
    I've never been one to install leaks, but I can see why people do it. Good point on the data issue. I didn't think of that issue. Probably due to the fact that I am always on wifi at home. I do have to admit that it was nice updating wirelessly. Kind of liberating. You know?
    11-10-11 09:00 PM
    I've never been one to install leaks, but I can see why people do it. Good point on the data issue. I didn't think of that issue. Probably due to the fact that I am always on wifi at home. I do have to admit that it was nice updating wirelessly. Kind of liberating. You know?
    Yeah, I agree ... definitely a good thing Apple did de-coupling devices from computers for updates and other stuff.
    11-10-11 09:04 PM
    Hi friends,

May I ask you how is the battery life of blackberry bold 9900 ?

Thank you
    I'm on 7.0.0.474 and it's been great. I think it's on par with my iphone4S. Which btw is great ever since I followed a few little tweak suggestions.
    Getting back to the original question-- with the right OS you'll do your day with power to spare.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-11 09:15 PM
    I am running 7.0.0.474 as well.
    11-14-11 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD