hi guys if you own either device have you realised when you play music if you pause it with the middle button on right hand side of the phone and resume it with the same key twice or three times the music gets louder ?

its kind of weird why cant the music start off loud i keep having to do this even on audio boost
    07-24-12 12:27 PM
    Doesn't happen to me, are you positive you are also not hitting the top or bottom rocker at the same time? Did you just upgrade? What OS version are you on, and did this issue (for you) exist before or on any other OS build?
    07-24-12 12:55 PM
    This has been posted on many times here. See:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...r-bugs-719128/
    07-24-12 01:32 PM
    @ Oniberry i have had the 9900 in white twice its my second one OS 7.1.0.342 (B1149)
    its not an issue its just weird

@mzman i just read your thread its exactly the same as bug 1, playing music starts it off at a normal level it has alot of bass so its not loud, pausing then un puausing raises the vocals doing this again raises everything

another bug is if you play music launched from the application then pause it and play music launched manually by searching the files application if you try to play music after it will say "media player processor is busy" or something the only way for you to resume music play is by switching off your phone from battery pull or quickpull
    07-24-12 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD