For those who are absolutely dying to get their hands on the Blackberry Bold 9900 this might be a good deal, but make sure you READ THE FINE PRINT:

http://deals.t-mobile.com/phone-deal...CjCPyzEpCjCW/-

Yes, you can have a Blackberry Bold 9900 today (assuming the store you visit has it in-stock, so might wanna give them a call before heading-out), and more importantly, make sure you understand that although you're only paying $99 TODAY, that the FULL PRICE of the phone ($600 + tax) is being billed to you over the course of 20 months along with your monthly service (which could be a significant savings for some, but may not make $ense to others.) This deal is contingent on signing a 2 year service agreement with T-Mobile as well...so as I mentioned above, ALWAYS read the fine print.
    Last edited by intellectronik; 09-24-11 at 12:11 PM.
    CandyLV likes this.
    09-24-11 11:42 AM
    This is not a good deal! I been on the phone with them about this. You pay 99.00 in the store and then 250 payed out over 5 payments on your bill. You also have to get a select plan that does nto include Unlimited data.
    09-24-11 12:32 PM
    As I said, it may be a good deal for some (whom can't afford the $350 up-front, and for those upgrading.) In your case (and in many others) it definitely would not be. Just wanted to give my fellow Crackberry addicts the heads-up. When I first heard of this, I thought about it, BUT then I read the fine print. I had T-Mobile previous to switching to Blue Balls (AT&T), and I could have easily switched back (since I'm not under contract w/ AT&T), but in my case I'm receiving better wireless service overall where I reside with AT&T, and not paying much more then I was at T-Mobile. I can wait it out a bit longer for the 9900 on AT&T.
    09-24-11 12:40 PM
    I bought one yesterday too... The $249.99 + 48.12 taxes = $298.11 was difficult to cough up but am hoping it all works out in the end as I am now paying $20/mo less on the new $59 unlimited value plan.
    09-25-11 04:03 PM
    Also this new plan does include unlimited data upto 2 Gigs and unless you are tethering your laptop there is no way you are going to go over this limit.

And to the other person, no you are not paying $600 for the phone -- You paid $249 + taxes up front which After the rebate you have only paid $99, then you get billed $300 at $15 over the course of the next 20 months so in the end you still only paid $400 as opposed to the $600 it normally goes for. I am also now paying $20/mo less on the new $59 unlimited value plan. This was a good deal. I'm glad I took it because no matter how I have dissected this it works out cheaper than any other option. Plus I can pay off the remainder whenever I want if I don't want the $15 installment (even though there's no interest). Bottom line is this phone came out to $400 under this deal.
    09-25-11 04:10 PM
    Thanks, I stand corrected. Maybe I missed something in the fine print myself, but happy to see at least someone benefited from this one-day sale! Enjoy your 9900...!
    09-25-11 07:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD