blackberry bold 990 wallpaper
I just unlocked my blackberry bold 9900. I bought in under Rogers. Every time I tried to change the wallpaper, other images from the media card, it does not work. It turned to rogers wallpaper. But, I can change the wallpaper with the locked blackberry wallpaper. I asked my unlocker website guy, they said that I need to root my bb ? what is this root-ing he means ? Can somebody explain and help me ?
and second thing, whenever I restart my bb, do they ask to sign in with blackberry ID every time ? Is this normal ?
Thank you so much...
- CrackBerry Abuser
11-24-12, 03:27 AM #3
- 244 Posts
- Why so serious?
Re: blackberry bold 990 wallpaper
I agree with the above post. I'm not entirely sure what's going on or what you're really asking? A blackberry phone, technically speaking, cannot be "rooted." I'm not sure what the person meant by telling you that. And it would seem your whole BB ID system clears its cache every time the phone restarts...which I didn't even know was possible. But that's the only explaination I can provide. you have come to the right PLACE for help, I'm just not sure you are asking the right QUESTIONS...
- 11-24-12, 10:10 AM #6
Have you tried updating the OS? I unlocked a berry to use on another network and then updated the OS and all worked well. I can use any wallpaper I want. The only time you should see the Roger's logo, is when you reboot, that splash screen cannot be changed.
- By MTS_Pearl in forum BBOS WallpapersReplies: 27Last Post: 04-05-10, 06:53 AM
- By dxco00 in forum BBOS WallpapersReplies: 5Last Post: 11-25-08, 10:22 PM
- By dxco00 in forum BBOS WallpapersReplies: 0Last Post: 11-25-08, 10:15 PM
- By insaini in forum BBOS WallpapersReplies: 3Last Post: 09-18-08, 09:07 AM
- By SevereDeceit in forum BlackBerry ThemesReplies: 32Last Post: 05-19-08, 12:38 PM