can any1 help me fix my blackberry 9930 unlocked verizon tmobile internet, mms and bbm facebook and youtube please i love this phonne but no internet any1 can help me?
    10-12-11 05:39 PM
    10-12-11 08:33 PM
    does this really work for bb 9930 trying to access tmobile network?
    10-16-11 01:50 AM
    does this really work for bb 9930 trying to access tmobile network?
    did you even really try it???

resend your service books via the BIS web portal or through your email setup icon.
    10-16-11 03:38 AM
    This is why you shouldn't use CDMA world phones as primary phones to be used on a GSM network.. i have yet to find a simple "install sim card and go" blackberry cdma world phone without service books getting screwed up
    10-16-11 04:33 AM
    did you even really try it???

resend your service books via the BIS web portal or through your email setup icon.
    I am also experiencing problems receiving the service books from tmo. I talked to a rep at tmo and she tried sending them but my device would not receive them. After looking at some other forums I think the unlocking code I got is not a factory unlock code (even though network is now inactive in the security screen) . So the Verizon BB still would not accept any other carries service books. I am not too sure about this but knowing Verizon and how they cripple their devices I wouldn't be surprised.
    If someone out there got this device working in the tmo network, please post how to do it.
    10-20-11 10:21 AM
    can any1 help me fix my blackberry 9930 unlocked verizon tmobile internet, mms and bbm facebook and youtube please i love this phonne but no internet any1 can help me?

its pretty simple

first watch this video

then use any tmobile blackberry to backup it's service books

last upload the backed up service books to ur 9930 worked for me (restart ur phone)

also call tmobile and make sure ur device imei is updated in their system or gps n bbm will not work

you can donate me with prayers
    02-02-12 08:34 AM
    ok what we can do if our computer wont work with older dm like dm 4.5 i finnaly find tmobile service books but dm 4.5 wont work on win 7 x64 i tryed to install new one 6 but there is no option like in old one to upload service books through
    02-10-12 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD