- CrackBerry Newbie
- 6 Posts
Blackberry 9900 water indicator
So I know that on older phones you could use bleach to turn the indicator from red to white, but on the 9900 and newer phones is the process the same or have they upgraded the type of indicators they use to prevent this?
- 01-28-2013, 02:17 PM #2
didnt you post the same question about your phone a few days ago?
in an effort to try to keep new threads and repeat threads down please try to stay on the same thread with questions regarding the same questions. not trying to be a stickler here but trying to keep the cb forums free of un needed clutter.twitter: @eve6er69_chris
- CrackBerry Genius
01-28-2013, 04:57 PM #3
- 1,537 Posts
- That's for me to know and you to guess!
Re: Blackberry 9900 water indicator
OP, why would you want to do that anyway. I can only think to deceive a prospective buyer that there has been no water damage. Shame on you sir.
Unless you want to deceive a carrier, then I guess that probably does play a different tune.
Last edited by dangerousfen; 01-28-2013 at 05:29 PM.Do as you would be done by and 12 pence to the shilling (or 100 cents to the dollar).
Into every life a little ale must pour
- By Will999 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 01-28-2013, 12:43 PM
- By infinnocente in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2012, 04:25 PM
- By James Falconer in forum News & RumorsReplies: 56Last Post: 12-21-2010, 07:48 PM
- By s0695583 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 6Last Post: 12-30-2008, 12:05 PM
- By kasperapd in forum News & RumorsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-05-2007, 03:40 PM