am currently experiencing a problem with my blackberry 9900, I've had this 9900 since September 2011, as of 3 weeks or so ago am experiencing delays in my bbm messages, fb messages etc, i thought it was a service provider problem so i decided to try another carrier's sim in it and same problem, wiped the phone, re-installed the os and the problem is still there, am running on os 7.1.0.342 (1149)

a bit more detail about the problem, sometimes my bbm's etc would go/come smoothly, updates like normal etc then at some point i'll stop getting messages for about 10-15mins no bbm updates nun then all would just come rushing in and it may work normal for a while and then start back delaying again, if am connected to wifi bbm's/updates etc flow like normal with no delays at all. sometimes when i realize that i haven't seen any new messages or updates for a long time and i connect to wifi all comes in soon am connected to the wifi

what do you all think i could do to fix this problem? help please
    05-04-12 06:28 PM
    Did you delete all service books? If you updated your device and loaded service books from a backup I would delete them and do a battery pull

That's a start
    05-04-12 06:53 PM
    jus did over the os, didnt back up the service books, just did a battery pull, it worked for a lil while and am back to the same problem
    05-05-12 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD