- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Blackberry 9900 Losing Wi-Fi Connection frequently
My mobile has lately got very limited wifi range, i read that there is a fault in these phones that the wifi antenna strip isn't properly connectiedand can become lose, i dropped my phone before but not directly before this happened, any tips on how to fix this? is it easy to fix yourself or is it possible to get it fixed my blackberry as it was a manufacturing fault?
- 01-03-2013, 09:52 AM #2
RIM admits to nothing, no faults. Follow the instructions (carefully) posted in this forum and you should be good to go. I have not done it, but my understanding from people here who have is that it works. My WiFi sucks - despite the fact that I have 6 WAPS in my home. My other devices have very strong reception, but my BB's suck. Here is the post - and you will have to find the dissassembly instructions as well ( I was too lazy to search that).
Bold 9900 Wifi signal Find/Fix Hardware :)Z10
Steve - Besadmin
- By jgm005 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2012, 06:10 PM
- By bbwi in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2012, 02:16 AM
- By bbwi in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2012, 02:16 AM
- By JenFromMars in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 10Last Post: 10-04-2011, 04:08 PM
- By bpcc in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2011, 02:27 PM