I just bought a Blackberry 9900 last saturday, but right now it heats up quite easily when it is on 3G & 2G. And then there's the appalling battery life where I lost 65% in a matter of 3 hours even though it was on idle the entire time with no background programs running. Yes, I charged it fully and disconnected it as quickly as I could. I used to have a bold 9700 and that could last an entire day even under heavy usage. Anyone else facing these problems? And could this be a problem where I need to change the set?
    11-18-11 03:58 AM
    First things first update your os from stock os
    Latest official 7.0.0.540 (Turkcell) : https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...34A229827A4E93
    Latest Leak 7.0.0.540 : Free File Hosting, Online Storage &amp File Upload with FileServe
    dreamerx23 likes this.
    11-18-11 05:01 AM
    Everybody is reporting the same issue with the battery.

I don't know why blackberry released a OS with poor battery and also a phone that bricks itself in the middle of the night.
    emirozmen likes this.
    11-18-11 05:39 AM
    Thanks for notifying me on the update, I'll try that first!

And exactly! I completely charge my phone the night before, and then when I get up the next day, I find that it's completely dead. Will get back to this post when I've done the update and done a couple of experiments myself
    11-18-11 05:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD