Blackberry 9900 connection problem
When using my tmobile blackberry 9900 it will sporadically stop sending/receiving texts, emails or phone calls. I am not losing service or wifi.. my screen shows 4G, 5 bars of service, and the wifi network I am connected to. It just stops working and I don't realize until a text fails to go through. I then have to do a battery pull and when it turns back on it is fine.
- 01-28-2013, 01:45 PM #7
i have this problem sometimes with my att 9900. not so much emails and texts but when i send a pic through text i will get the red x.
what i find fixes it is if you go through these steps
go to options>networks and connections>mobile network>hit the menu button>select diagnostics test> hit menu and select run. that solves my issue for a good while. after a few times it has stopped doing it.
it was happening to me alot on certain os's but funny enough i wiped and only restored certain important stuff like contacts and emails and re installed all apps from scratch and it hasnt happened to me in a long while.
hope this helpstwitter: @eve6er69_chris
- By scrumpyjack in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 11Last Post: 09-02-2012, 06:52 PM
- By qprtom in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-08-2011, 12:01 PM
- By scrumpyjack in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-14-2011, 12:03 PM
- By edgreen86 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2011, 02:26 PM
- By woodcat000 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2010, 07:10 AM