CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Bing mobile app

Anyone having trouble accessing the internet with this app? When you type in a search item nothing happens.....

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,307 Global Posts
    PIN
    Zebra Ballpoint

Default Bing mobile app

If you don't mind me chiming in, why bother with the app at all? I only ask because maybe i'm missing something but I really like Bing and I refuse to use anything from Google Inc anyway. I set my default to Bing and just use it thru the browser. What are the advantages of the Bing app that make it necessary over just using it in the browser? I tried the app once quite a ways back and didn't see a real use, it just seemed like an extra step towards getting into my browser.
    At any rate, sorry I can't be much help. If you've tried a battery pull for good measure, or have tried deleting and reinstalling the app, I wouldn't know what to say.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Default Bing mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by BitPusher2600 View Post
    If you don't mind me chiming in, why bother with the app at all? I only ask because maybe i'm missing something but I really like Bing and I refuse to use anything from Google Inc anyway. I set my default to Bing and just use it thru the browser. What are the advantages of the Bing app that make it necessary over just using it in the browser? I tried the app once quite a ways back and didn't see a real use, it just seemed like an extra step towards getting into my browser.
    At any rate, sorry I can't be much help. If you've tried a battery pull for good measure, or have tried deleting and reinstalling the app, I wouldn't know what to say.
    Thanks...I set the default on my browser to Bing and deleted the mobile bing app.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,339 Global Posts
    PIN
    Director of The Anti-Special Needs Posting Unit,,!!!

Default Bing mobile app

Why would you want this garbage app? Want to defend it? Its free, wth do you expect?

Browser Options/Home Page: www.Google.com
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader\vendor.xml <~ DELETE
    C:\Users\*User Name*\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML\vendor.xml <~ DELETE
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader\loader.exe <~ (Right Click) RUN AS ADMINASTRATOR