- 02-14-13, 04:49 AM #2
Bing mobile app
If you don't mind me chiming in, why bother with the app at all? I only ask because maybe i'm missing something but I really like Bing and I refuse to use anything from Google Inc anyway. I set my default to Bing and just use it thru the browser. What are the advantages of the Bing app that make it necessary over just using it in the browser? I tried the app once quite a ways back and didn't see a real use, it just seemed like an extra step towards getting into my browser.
At any rate, sorry I can't be much help. If you've tried a battery pull for good measure, or have tried deleting and reinstalling the app, I wouldn't know what to say.
- 03-03-13, 10:02 PM #4
Bing mobile app
Why would you want this garbage app? Want to defend it? Its free, wth do you expect?
Browser Options/Home Page: www.Google.comC:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader\vendor.xml <~ DELETE
C:\Users\*User Name*\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML\vendor.xml <~ DELETE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader\loader.exe <~ (Right Click) RUN AS ADMINASTRATOR
- By jmontminy in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-11, 01:38 PM
- By jmontminy in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 1Last Post: 03-02-11, 01:38 PM
- By RENEGADE3E in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-04-10, 10:29 PM
- By RENEGADE3E in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 5Last Post: 01-04-10, 10:29 PM
- By lreldon in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-19-07, 12:44 PM