Hopefully RIM realizes this before its too late, and google or someone else decides to buy them out. Because they're beging to follow NOKIA

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Ain't that the truth, I was thinking the same, they gotta get this one and the others out quick before share price drops so low that Microsoft buys them out.

06-07-11 02:29 PM
    Haha! I have been thinking the same thing lately! Nice to see some GT5 fans on here.
    Keep drinking the camomile buddy, you know that gears 3 is the daddy of all games. !!!!! Lol

06-07-11 02:31 PM
    Ain't that the truth, I was thinking the same, they gotta get this one and the others out quick before share price drops so low that Microsoft buys them out.
    I'm starting to see a pattern here. Danger/Sharp was a huge hit with the sidekick line and what happened to them, the os died off as quickly as it came, yes the sidekick is back out but if it wasn't for the support of Android, then we had Nokia being the largest handset provider, they were unstoppable, then the iOS era came and forced them to get merge/buyout from Microsoft, RIM held the title until not too long ago, is this leading to another potential buyout? If anyone does I say it will be Google or Apple.

06-07-11 02:40 PM
    It will be Microsoft due to the business tie in already in place, synergy fits

06-07-11 02:45 PM
    I need some advice. I just moved to the US from Spain, I do not want to sign any contracts now with new devices about to be released and OS7 not being backwards compatible. I am also tired of jumping around from wifi to wifi like some crack addicts looking to score a rock!! What are the best pay as you go data plans in the US? Is it true that even if I just want a sim card I have to sign a 2 year deal?? My 9780 is brand new but I will be damned if I sign a contract for an OS6 device.....I must admit I have been thinking of going droid to test the waters and then maybe using the sim for my phone??

I posted this here because I really have been trying to keep track of the 9900!
    Last edited by torrejonboy; 06-07-11 at 02:51 PM.
    06-07-11 02:49 PM
    It will be Microsoft due to the business tie in already in place, synergy fits

microsoft+nokia+skype+RIM aouch
    06-07-11 02:50 PM
    microsoft+nokia+skype+RIM aouch
    +1

06-07-11 03:00 PM
    +1

+ 2