Sure as **** is an odd number for the RAM.

I just pray RIM isnt using the same god damn processor from the original 9000 in 08 in a premium phone like this.

Other than that, it seems to be a great device.
    Is it that serious that u got to use Gods name n vain like that.do u talk like that n front of ur mom and dad or ur grandmom or ur pastor?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i7guy likes this.
    01-14-11 05:31 PM
    Is it that serious that u got to use Gods name n vain like that.do u talk like that n front of ur mom and dad or ur grandmom or ur pastor?

I do it all the time

01-14-11 05:54 PM
    as per the specs, the phone seem a lot slimmer than the current crop..it says 10.5 mm thick and compare it to current bold at 14.1mm and it is infact a tad thicker than iphone4 which is 9.3mm thick..impressive for a phone with a removal battery.

The screen's pixel density is 285.71 ppi which is very good, though not noticeable and is only second to Apple's retina display which is 320ppi, one cannot ask for more and it is greater than any other android currently being offered..impressive

Hope they put the 9700's battery and this will be a killer device even without QNX OS.
    yeah but then ip5 will be out by the time this is and many many androids with comparable screen pixel density. this may be enough to keep HC BB users but certainly not going to get people to switch from AP and AN.
    01-14-11 05:57 PM

..Chill. Allow him tot figure out his own morals and live his life. Appreciate your concern though.

CASH likes this.
    01-14-11 05:58 PM
    um. i hope it doesn't have the same teeny LED as the torch and curve. no maam. that's unacceptable.
    Look closely at the pics of the Dakota, the led is a little dot

Should be ok though especially if using with the bright berrybuzz colours.
    01-14-11 06:19 PM

So what is this hate about the LED? I'm sort of missing it from my iphone.
    01-14-11 06:21 PM
    Hate??

No!

I love the led, love it!

I breifly had an iphone too and I sure missed that wee notification light.

I just want some things to remain unchanged but hopefully a smaller led will work just as well.
    01-14-11 06:26 PM
    No hate. I just don't like the small LED of the Curve and Torch. I want the big LED of the Bold.

01-14-11 06:49 PM

I've tried it w/ my homegirls curve. Tis not the same!

01-14-11 06:49 PM
    Yeah, I'm annoyed by the small circular LED as well. I prefer the bar shaped larger one of my past and current Bolds. However the reason for it being the small circle on this particular device is because it doubles as the proximity sensor to disable the screen and user input when the phone is placed against your ear on a phone call.
    01-15-11 06:08 PM
    I'm really liking the potential of this if it comes to fruition. If touch works well on that size screen, I can easily see that being my next phone, with a PB on the side for more intensive browsing/media/other duties.

01-17-11 05:07 AM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD