04-07-11 10:29 AM
    hot diggity damn that screen looks sharp
    04-07-11 10:41 AM
    How in the heck do they get so many exclusives? Sucks 'cause their readership is largely anti-BB...
    04-07-11 10:43 AM
    How in the heck do they get so many exclusives? Sucks 'cause their readership is largely anti-BB...
    That's a real good question, because it's not just their readership that's anti BlackBerry. But, they had to admit themselves that this is a Good Device. Which is good to see. I'm actually quite pleased with what I see.

And I'm hoping that these June/July dates are wrong, and that the phone drops early.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-11 11:17 AM
    Looks great! Hope the screen is a decent size....kind of hard to tell in those photos.
    04-07-11 11:18 AM
    We�re told the device will be announced at BlackBerry World and a global release is slated for the June-July time frame. Make sure to check out all the photos in our hands-on gallery!
    7-12 weeks. I hope my Storm2 () holds out that long.
    04-07-11 11:20 AM
    the screen looks wide enough but not tall enough
    Hmmm, maybe so. I kind of hope the Torch 2 comes to T-Mobile as well but I doubt it will.
    04-07-11 12:05 PM
    If it looks wide enough then just turn it sideways! It will have an accelerometer wont it? Anyway looks good but enough pictures, I want to see video.
    04-07-11 12:40 PM
    the screen looks wide enough but not tall enough
    Making it taller would lead to the device being unbalanced when you hold it because unlike a touch-only device you would be holding it lower down to use the keyboard.
    04-07-11 01:14 PM
    If it looks wide enough then just turn it sideways! It will have an accelerometer wont it? Anyway looks good but enough pictures, I want to see video.
    I agree... we have seen some pictures... these are nice additions.. but I'm really now itching to see a video.. this will be the first blackberry I own... And after seeing all of this... I cannot wait.. yes.. rim making me excited and anxious... who knew?
    04-07-11 01:20 PM
    I agree... we have seen some pictures... these are nice additions.. but I'm really now itching to see a video.. this will be the first blackberry I own... And after seeing all of this... I cannot wait.. yes.. rim making me excited and anxious... who knew?
    Haha I was in the exact same position as you a year and some months ago about the Bold 9650.. First blackberry ever, GREAT HYPE, crazy leaked images... Oh man those were good days. But now I am in the exact position as you right now aswell, except this will be my 2nd BlackBerry, almost just as anxious as I was before, but I am able to hold off a bit better now seeing as I have a nice BlackBerry 9650 to hold me off, whereas before I had the "lg dare" to hold me off, cough POS phone COUGH. haha
    04-07-11 01:27 PM
    Haha I was in the exact same position as you a year and some months ago about the Bold 9650.. First blackberry ever, GREAT HYPE, crazy leaked images... Oh man those were good days. But now I am in the exact position as you right now aswell, except this will be my 2nd BlackBerry, almost just as anxious as I was before, but I am able to hold off a bit better now seeing as I have a nice BlackBerry 9650 to hold me off, whereas before I had the "lg dare" to hold me off, cough POS phone COUGH. haha

heh heh

I currently have the w715... it's a phone at least... but I really need an upgrade. I haven't even had it a year... but it got really out dated fast
    04-07-11 01:35 PM
    heh heh

I currently have the w715... it's a phone at least... but I really need an upgrade. I haven't even had it a year... but it got really out dated fast
    Yeah.. That tends to happen. God it was like 3 years ago that I had the alias and that was top of the line... That phone is so god awfully outdated right now that its a joke.. But it does show truth to "Moore's Law" - The number of transistors that can be placed inexpensively on an integrated circuit doubles approximately every two years. ISB-101 You have taught me well.. :P hahaha
    04-07-11 02:25 PM
    June-July release? I can deal with that!
    04-07-11 02:41 PM
    Looks good to me. I may have a big decision in the future. Whether to go with this or the storm 3? I'll be waiting for BB World and see what comes out of that. Hope the Motorola Bionic doesn't take me away from BB sooner.
    04-07-11 03:21 PM
    Still no profile shot
    04-07-11 03:37 PM
    Isn't that an iphone comparison shot in the OP's link??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-11 04:26 PM
    Isn't that an iphone comparison shot in the OP's link??
    Yes

10char
    04-07-11 04:30 PM
    It's still a blackberry and the next generation of blackberries will probably leave it in the dust. But in those bgr pics it looks full of awesomeness and they brought back the 900 form factor!! That's all Win.
    04-07-11 05:26 PM
    Any idea if the stainless steel frame includes the back of the phone surrounding the battery door?
    04-07-11 05:34 PM
    So i guess they kept the carbon fiber back cover look :/ overall the phone looks awesome, cant wait to get mines. oh cool to see it will come with mobile hotspot! but how does that work? do you think our phone bill will be more expensive now?
    04-07-11 05:38 PM
    my next berry
    04-07-11 06:27 PM
    So i guess they kept the carbon fiber back cover look :/ overall the phone looks awesome, cant wait to get mines. oh cool to see it will come with mobile hotspot! but how does that work? do you think our phone bill will be more expensive now?
    depends where you live/what carrier you have. I'm with wind mobile in Canada and use mobile hotspot on my smartphone all the time and it's free because I have unlimited data. But if you don't then it will chew through your plan. Some carriers charge a fee on top of that just to be able to use it.
    04-07-11 06:57 PM
    really nice pics.but why are the talk and end keys not the normal green and red? i guess rim wants to keep it clear for the new devices.and why pick a page out of the iphone 4 when it comes to volume keys? besides this the bold touch is shaping up to be a very sharp looking device.i can't wait to test it out.
    04-07-11 07:15 PM
    really nice pics.but why are the talk and end keys not the normal green and red? i guess rim wants to keep it clear for the new devices.and why pick a page out of the iphone 4 when it comes to volume keys? besides this the bold touch is shaping up to be a very sharp looking device.i can't wait to test it out.
    Yeah, I noticed that too.. It kinda bugs me, the green and red kinda added to the overall phone.. Just the red number buttons and stuff.. I kinda wish they didn't do that but I guess whatever... :/
    04-07-11 07:43 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD