Can I use my iKlear solution to install BestSkinsEver that i have ordered?
    How long does it take for them to ship to Canada BC?
    Will the Soapy Water solution Damage to 9900 Bold?
    Do I have to have my phone Off for 24 Hours?
    03-01-12 11:44 AM
    Just use regular water and a small drop of liquid dish soap as recommended by BSE and you will be fine. Not sure what iKlear is.

Unsure about shipping time - email them and ask.

soapy water will not do damage as long as you don't douse the device. Just wet the skin pieces, drip off the excess, and install. Try not to let the excess that gets squeezed out roll into an opening (I always have a lint free cloth in my hand to simply absorb the excess).

You don't have to have the phone off for 24 hours in my experience - just be aware the screen won't look great for the first few days and that the pieces are prone to move for a few hours after installation, so best to do at night and leave the device alone overnight.
    03-01-12 11:51 AM
    i used naked shield i got from ebay.

eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d

soapy water, aligned to perfection and then used a hair dyer on low heat just to make the process faster and the pieces didn't move.

my phone was off for 3-4 hours.

takes a few days before all the bubbles goes away by itself but looks awesome :P
    03-01-12 12:58 PM
    i used naked shield i got from ebay.

eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d

soapy water, aligned to perfection and then used a hair dyer on low heat just to make the process faster and the pieces didn't move.

my phone was off for 3-4 hours.

takes a few days before all the bubbles goes away by itself but looks awesome :P
    Indeed, I use naked shield and it looks neat.. Won't damage your phone if your careful during the process. Johnsons baby shampoo is the best one IMO
    03-01-12 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD