Best USB car charger for 9930
Anyone have a good place to buy a short dual USB car charger for my Bold 9930?
My son got me one for Christmas but its only for the Apple stuff!
Any places to try?
- 12-29-12, 03:38 PM #3
BlackBerry Premium 1.8A Micro-USB In-Vehicle Charger | BlackBerry Chargers & Cables
BlackBerry Car Charger Plug with Micro-USB Cable (ACC48157101) | BlackBerry Chargers & Cables
I have the first one - the premium charger. The extra USB charging slot comes in handy...
I think I will go to Sprint tomorrow or Radio Shack and see what they got.
I have a car charger but it has one of the cords that is coiled up and hate it.
- 12-31-12, 09:14 PM #9
I have 2 of the Blackberry Car Charger. BlackBerry Premium 1.8A Micro-USB In-Vehicle Charger | BlackBerry Chargers & Cables
charges my BB Bold 9900 and PlayBook. Also have a cable into the usb port to change my wife's ipod. Well worth the money.
Dont spend your money on the cheap car chargers. I went through 3 of them before deciding to buy this and I shouldve done it from the first time. Buy one and try if. if you like it and need a 2nd one, then get another one.
- 01-02-13, 05:24 PM #10
Also, don't forget to use a charging only USB cable if you want to charge it at 1.8 or 2.1 amps.
A data/charging cable most commonly found won't charge at that rate.
You can pick up a charging only USB cable for your phone at AT&T for $10, they sell them.
- 01-04-13, 02:54 PM #12
In the car I just use the cable it comes with. Its much easier. I just bought a USB adapter for my cigarette lighter. I think it cost $10 at Target. That way I can charge anything else there.
- By bearclawcoffee in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 9Last Post: 05-10-12, 04:49 PM
- By timtimtimtim in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-11, 03:41 PM
- By Cutty48 in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 22Last Post: 11-24-08, 10:39 PM
- By greenzee in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 07-09-08, 02:58 PM
- By sagers2 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 05-19-08, 12:51 AM