- 12-29-2012, 02:38 PM #3
BlackBerry Premium 1.8A Micro-USB In-Vehicle Charger | BlackBerry Chargers & Cables
BlackBerry Car Charger Plug with Micro-USB Cable (ACC48157101) | BlackBerry Chargers & Cables
I have the first one - the premium charger. The extra USB charging slot comes in handy...
- 12-31-2012, 05:12 AM #7
Best USB car charger for 9930
I picked up a duracell one at a Dollar General store for $10 works great!
Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using TapatalkMake sure you vote! Your vote counts!
Support the 9-12 Project
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-31-2012, 08:14 PM #9
- 429 Posts
I have 2 of the Blackberry Car Charger. BlackBerry Premium 1.8A Micro-USB In-Vehicle Charger | BlackBerry Chargers & Cables
charges my BB Bold 9900 and PlayBook. Also have a cable into the usb port to change my wife's ipod. Well worth the money.
Dont spend your money on the cheap car chargers. I went through 3 of them before deciding to buy this and I shouldve done it from the first time. Buy one and try if. if you like it and need a 2nd one, then get another one.
- 01-02-2013, 04:24 PM #10
Also, don't forget to use a charging only USB cable if you want to charge it at 1.8 or 2.1 amps.
A data/charging cable most commonly found won't charge at that rate.
You can pick up a charging only USB cable for your phone at AT&T for $10, they sell them.
- By bearclawcoffee in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 9Last Post: 05-10-2012, 03:49 PM
- By timtimtimtim in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2011, 02:41 PM
- By Cutty48 in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 22Last Post: 11-24-2008, 09:39 PM
- By greenzee in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 07-09-2008, 01:58 PM
- By sagers2 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 05-18-2008, 11:51 PM