Does anyone have a good recommendation for a really good remote desktop client for windows?

I am trying to access my windows deskop from by 9900. Appreciate any input!!

Loving the 9900
    11-25-11 03:08 PM
    I would like to know the same, but I don't think there is.

I had an S3 (which I loved, but hated at the same time because I need my blackberry!!), and on there I used an app called PocketCloud
    04-24-13 04:29 PM
    I use Windows RDP Client (Forseti RDP 2.3) and it works great!! i use it to RDP to servers and client machines , handy sys admin tool when I'm on the road.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-24-13 11:08 PM
    I use RDM+ on my BB, PlayBook and Web and have it installed on numerous clients Windows and Mac. No per client fee, just for the device. If you just need it for your personal windows machine look for other options like the ones before RDP clients free and pay. If you need multiple installations RDM+ is a good choice.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 09:51 PM
    I use RDM+ on my BB, PlayBook and Web and have it installed on numerous clients Windows and Mac. No per client fee, just for the device. If you just need it for your personal windows machine look for other options like the ones before RDP clients free and pay. If you need multiple installations RDM+ is a good choice.

Posted via CB10
    Do you know if RDM+ can send a wake-on-lan magic packet? My computer must be woken first before remote desktopping to it.
    06-07-13 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD