- CrackBerry Addict
12-26-12, 10:18 AM #2
- 745 Posts
- 12-26-12, 12:10 PM #3
Re: Best Ext battery for BOLD 9900
It might be a better idea to keep a spare battery instead of having an "extended" battery with just an additional 300 mAh.
Is not going to last too much longer than stock 1200 mAh.
After recent OS updates the battery actually holds up pretty good.
- CrackBerry Genius
12-27-12, 01:19 AM #6
- 3,296 Posts
I bought the 1900mah from ebay. To me, it last about the same or even LESS than the stock battery, Honestly, its probably lasting little less than the stock, it feels like the battery is draining so quickly. It probably last about no more than 3-5 hours for me. I have to charge my phone all the time ...
- 12-27-12, 08:46 PM #8
I'd avise an external battery charger too though, this solution is perfect for my needsPROVIDER: OrangeUK
- 12-29-12, 09:58 AM #9
surely not the best quality wise, but i recently grabbed one of these (Amazon.com: Onite 3200mAh BlackBerry Bold 9900 9930 Extended Capacity Battery with Black Cover, BB9900: Cell Phones & Accessories) for a trip where I knew I'd be on GPS alot. It worked fine and seems to get me around 3 days under normal use when testing. For comparison, the OEM battery gets me about 1.5, maybe 2 days if i really stretch it and stay off it.
- 01-01-13, 12:26 PM #10
I am currently using the Mugen 1500...its an OFFICIAL JM1 replacement battery...it gives me at least 2 days medium use and fits under back cover...almost everything else is a JM1 battery with a fake wrapper or else its an extreme danger to your phone! *Grins*~ Still waters run deep ~
- By zachaway in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 01-03-11, 12:44 AM
- By sonicjai in forum BlackBerry OS GamesReplies: 17Last Post: 09-17-10, 03:54 PM
- By msilva22 in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 7Last Post: 05-01-10, 08:46 PM
- By Alpha Omega in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 12Last Post: 12-17-09, 09:14 PM
- By Andy348 in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 6Last Post: 12-09-09, 07:46 PM