I have decided that I want the added protection of the clear stick on type skins for my beautiful Bold 9900. I remember reading a while ago on the forum here that there was one company that offered high quality clear skins for only $8 or something and included full body protection including the screen. I have looked online and can't find the website of the company, I can't remember their name. I know ghost armor and other companies out there offer the same skins but for way more money. I'm on a tight budget and would much rather pay half the money and do it myself so I can do an absolute perfect job applying the skin. So please someone who knows the company I am talking about please let me know! If anyone has a lot of experience with these types of skins or wants to put up pictures of their Bold 9900 with skins please do so too!
    Thanks,
    Darren
    11-01-12 03:41 PM
    i bought Zagg full body protection from ebay for �13 it was the maximum one with the back sides front and bottom bits, really good quality too
    New ZAGG invisibleSHIELD BlackBerry Bold 9900 9930 FULL BODY MAXIMUM | eBay
    11-01-12 03:53 PM
    I have looked at the Zagg Invisible shield too, that's interesting you saved a bit of money on ebay rather then buying from zagg directly. Do you have any pictures of your phone you could share? I like their claim that their skin is military grade, have you noticed any scratches or anything on your skin yet?
    11-01-12 04:00 PM
    I have had Zaggs on every mobile device I've owned since my first iPod (except my Playbook because my case came with one), and they have never failed me. They're very tough. But the extra advantage of them is that if they do get damaged, they have a lifetime warranty. Contact Zagg, they send a new one, and you return the damaged one to them.
    11-01-12 04:21 PM
    i 'scratched' it dropping it on gravel but the most that happened was the lil pings in the protector straightened out after half a day, ive removed it now because i changed my housing to a different colour and it stood out weirdly but when it was black it was really hard to see it unless you peeled at it, the only annoying thing about it is the two pieces that go over the call and blackberry menu buttons and you can see them quite visibly. it has a slightly spongey feel when using the touch screen but thats the price you pay for protection against scratches i guess. the spongeyness never affected the touch responsiveness either

i have one picture but it just looks like a regular bold
    The Best Clear Stick On Skin?-tn.jpg
    Last edited by blackberry9360user; 11-01-12 at 04:38 PM.
    11-01-12 04:28 PM
    Wow I am impressed with how slick your bold looks with the skin on it! you can hardly even tell anything is even there on it. The only part that is noticeable like you said is the call and end panel.
    I just received a new Bold 9900 because I sent mine in for warranty repair twice and I figure I might as well make the extra effort to put a skin on it, so when I want to upgrade to a BB10 phone one day mine will be in perfect 10 out of 10 condition and it will be worth more then the cost of a skin. Plus I like all my stuff to look new and not beat up haha
    11-02-12 01:58 AM
    haha same im soo careful with a new phone for the first couple of months and always add a protector i cant stand scratches especially on a screen! itd be all i could look at lol. its a shame about the call and menu pieces the real problem is that the bits are too small, they need to be longer so they fit seamlessly with the screen and go right down to the top fret (around the trackpad would be nice too)
    11-02-12 08:30 AM
    I can't wait to get a clear skin on my Bold now, I'm excited! haha
    Has anyone tried the best skins ever, total body skin? It's only $11.98 including the shipping to me in Ontario!
    That seems like a very good deal to me.
    11-04-12 11:20 PM
    Wow! Brain Fart Alert! Brain Fart Alert!
    I saw the title of this thread and thought it should be moved to the social forums.
    I though it was about "The Best Clear Stick On Skin".
    Meaning a type of clear stick deodorant that doesn't irritate the skin.
    Duh!

Glad I actually read the thread...
    andy957 likes this.
    11-05-12 12:21 AM
    Best skins ever, Zagg...all basically the same stuff. The BSE don't come with retail packaging, the squeegee or application solution, but are considerably cheaper. You can make your own solution and use a credit card as a squeegee.
    11-05-12 12:35 AM
    Yup. Zagg produces the best clear skins for most devices... Comes with complete protection and I found it to be quite easy to install.
    11-05-12 03:53 AM